A Phase III, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of MK-0517/Fosaprepitant and Ondansetron Versus Ondansetron for the Prevention of Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV) in Pediatric Subjects Receiving Emetogenic Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fosaprepitant (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Ondansetron; Serotonin 3 receptor antagonists
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 18 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Sweden (end date: 24 Feb 2017).
- 19 Apr 2017 This trial has been completed in Greece (End date:2017-02-24) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 13 Apr 2017 This trial has been completed in Portugal (End date:2017-02-24) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.