Phase I study of Ramucirumab and Irinotecan for metastatic gastric cancer previously treated with Fluoropyrimidine with/without Platinum and Taxane.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary) ; Ramucirumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms G-IRIRAM
- 20 Jan 2018 Results (n=6) assessing maximum tolerated dose and recommended dose of ramucirumab plus irinotecan, presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 17 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 15 Aug 2015 New trial record