A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of CAT-2054 in Combination With Atorvastatin in Patients With Hypercholesterolemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary) ; CAT 2054 (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Catabasis Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results published in a Catabasis Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 07 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint (Percent change in LDL-C from baseline in patients with hypercholesterolemia.) has not been met, according to a Catabasis Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History