Bococizumab HIV Evaluation (B-HIVE) Study: A Phase 3, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Bococizumab, a PCSK9 Inhibitor, in HIV-Infected Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bococizumab (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms B-HIVE
- 01 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued since the company has decided to discontinue the global clinical development of bococizumab, according to a Pfizer media release.
- 09 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 09 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Apr 2019.