A Phase 3, Single Arm, Clinical Trial to Study the Contraceptive Efficacy and Safety of the MK- 8342B (Etonogestrel + 17β-Estradiol) Vaginal Ring in Healthy Women 18 Years of Age and Older, At Risk for Pregnancy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol/etonogestrel (Primary)
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 28 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 10 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Sep 2016.
- 10 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Sep 2016.