A Randomized, Phase IIb Study of CX-01 Combined With Standard Induction Therapy for Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dociparstat sodium (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cantex Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Mar 2018 Top-line results from this study are expected later this year, as reported in a Cantex Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 26 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 160 to 75.
- 16 Aug 2016 Status changed from planning to recruiting.