A Phase 2a, Randomized, Double-blinded, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of MEDI9929 in Adult Subjects With Moderate-to-Severe Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tezepelumab (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALLEVIAD
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 19 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Aug 2016.
- 01 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.