Randomized comparative trial of vonoprazan and esomeplazole in triple therapy for eradication of Helicobacter pylori.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vonoprazan (Primary) ; Esomeprazole
- Indications Helicobacter pylori infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms P-CAB
- 01 Nov 2017 Results assessing superiority of Vonoprazan Versus Esomeprazole presented at the 25th United European Gastroenterology Week
- 13 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Aug 2015 New trial record