A Phase I/II Trial of Concurrent Chemohormonal Therapy Using Enzalutamide (MDV-3100) and Cabazitaxel in Patients With Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cabazitaxel (Primary) ; Enzalutamide (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2018 According to trial design data presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, the trial is open at 2 sites and managed by the Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials Consortium (PCCTC).
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jun 2018 to 31 Jan 2019.