Stratification of Biologic Therapies for RA by Pathobiology (STRAP): A randomised, open-labelled biopsy-driven stratification trial in DMARD inadequate responder patients randomised to Etanercept, Tocilizumab or Rituximab.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Etanercept; Tocilizumab
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STRAP
- 09 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Nov 2019 to 16 Dec 2018.
- 10 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Nov 2017 to 30 Nov 2019.
- 31 Oct 2015 Accrual to date is 1% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.