A Multicenter, Open-Label, Single- and Multiple-Dose, Dose-Finding Study to Assess the Effects of Obeticholic Acid in Pediatric Subjects with Biliary Atresia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Obeticholic acid (Primary)
- Indications Biliary atresia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms CARE
- Sponsors Intercept Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 29 Jun 2020.
- 08 Jun 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 72.
- 23 Mar 2018 According to an Intercept Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this study will be present at the International Liver Congress 2018.