A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-blind, Active-controlled, Multicenter Study Of The Long-term Safety And Efficacy Of Subcutaneous Administration Of Tanezumab In Subjects With Osteoarthritis Of The Hip Or Knee
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis; Pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OA SAFETY STUDY
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 09 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 26 Feb 2019 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 09 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 11 Sep 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 13 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 26 Feb 2019 to 1 Feb 2019.