A Phase 2, Open-Label Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamic Activity of a Titrating-Dose Lonafarnib in Combination With Ritonavir in Patients Chronically Infected With Hepatitis Delta Virus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lonafarnib (Primary) ; Ritonavir
- Indications Hepatitis D
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms LOWR HDV - 4; LOWR-4
- Sponsors Eiger BioPharmaceuticals
- 21 Apr 2017 Results from the LOWER HDV program published in an Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. media release.
- 21 Apr 2017 According to an Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. media release, data from the study has been presented at the The International Liver Congress 2017.
- 06 Apr 2017 According to an Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. media release, data from the study will be presented at the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History