A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study Investigating the Efficacy and Safety of Mesalamine 4 g Extended Release Granules (Sachet) for the Induction of Clinical and Endoscopic Remission in Active, Mild to Moderate Ulcerative Colitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mesalazine (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Feb 2018 Planned end date changed from 28 Feb 2018 to 30 Apr 2018.
- 09 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.