An Observational Study to Evaluate the Major Bleeding Incidence Rate in Non-valvular Atrial Fibrillation Patients Treated with Rivaroxaban
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PMSS
- 20 May 2017 Results (n=57070) assessing major bleeding rates by age group and CHA2DS2-VASc scores, presented at the 2017 Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Geriatrics Society
- 09 Dec 2016 Results (n= 44,793) comparing incidence of major bleeding with Rivaroxaban use among nonvalvular atrial fibrillation patients with or without diabetes mellitus, published in the American Journal of Cardiology.
- 16 Nov 2016 Results (n=51,842) assessing major bleeding incidents in a heterogenous population of Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation was presented at the 89th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.