Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Efficacy and Safety of a Daily Subcutaneous Treatment Regimen With Marzeptacog Alfa (Activated) for Bleeding Prophylaxis in Adult Subjects With Hemophilia A and B Subjects With an Inhibitor
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Marzeptacog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A; Haemophilia B
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Catalyst Biosciences
- 01 Mar 2018 According to a Catalyst Biosciences media release, interim data from this trial are expected to be announced in July 2018.
- 04 Jan 2018 According to a Catalyst Biosciences media release, interim data is expected to be announced in the first half of 2018.
- 04 Jan 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Catalyst Biosciences.