A Phase I Trial of Ruxolitinib Combined With Tacrolimus and Sirolimus as Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease (aGVHD) Prophylaxis During Reduced Intensity Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation in Patients With Myelofibrosis
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary) ; Fludarabine; Melphalan; Sirolimus; Tacrolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelofibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Sep 2016.
- 12 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.