A Phase 2a, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled 21-Day Treatment Study, Including an fMRI Sub-Study, to Evaluate the Effect of HT-3951 on Upper Extremity Motor Function Following Ischemic Stroke
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs HT 3951 (Primary)
- Indications Motor neuron disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESTORE
- Sponsors Dart NeuroScience
- 30 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to administrative reason.
- 16 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 16 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.