A 3-year open-label study to describe long term changes in ganglion cell/inner plexiform layer (GCIPL) thickness in patients with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS) on oral dimethyl fumarate using optical coherence tomography (OCT)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dimethyl fumarate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VISION
- Sponsors Biogen
- 22 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 25 Aug 2015 New trial record
- 23 Jun 2015 Trial design presented at the 1st Congress of the European Academy of Neurology.