Combination of Nivolumab and Ipilimumab With 5-azacitidine in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2021 to 1 Sep 2022.
- 26 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.