Phase I/Ib trial of bavituximab in combination with durvalumab in patients with multiple solid tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bavituximab (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Mar 2016 According to a Peregrine Pharmaceuticals media release, status changed from planning to suspended.
- 09 Mar 2016 According to a Peregrine Pharmaceuticals media release, due to setback development in the SUNRISE trial, the companies (Peregrine and AstraZeneca) are currently working together to identify the optimal path forward for demonstrating potential mechanistic synergies between bavituximab and durvalumab in different patient populations. The expected timing of initiation of this trial will be determined upon finalization of its trial design.
- 10 Dec 2015 According to a company media release, Peregrine Pharmaceuticals expects to initiate this study in 2016.