Efficacy of VAS203 (Ronopterin) in Patients With Moderate and Severe Traumatic Brain Injury - (NOSTRA Phase III Trial): A Confirmatory, Placebo-controlled, Randomised, Double Blind, Multi-centre Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ronopterin (Primary)
- Indications Brain injuries
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NOSTRA-III
- Sponsors vasopharm BIOTECH
- 15 Mar 2018 According to a vasopharm BIOTECH media release, the company has recruited half of the 220 planned patients. Six month extended Glasgow Outcome Scale (eGOS) is allowed for the 110th eligible patient recruited and the company expect feedback from the DMC in Q4 2018.
- 15 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 232 to 220, according to a vasopharm BIOTECH media release.
- 06 Sep 2016 According to a Vasopharm media release, data read-out (final clinical report) of the study is estimated for mid-2019.