A Phase 1b Study of Toca 511, a Retroviral Replicating Vector, Combined With Toca FC in Patients With Solid Tumors or Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vocimagene amiretrorepvec-flucytosine gene therapy (Primary) ; Vocimagene amiretrorepvec-flucytosine gene therapy (Primary) ; Vocimagene amiretrorepvec-flucytosine gene therapy (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Colorectal cancer; Head and neck cancer; Lymphoma; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Toca 6
- Sponsors Tocagen
- 15 Mar 2018 According to a Tocagen media release, data will be presented at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting.
- 20 Jan 2018 Trial design presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 07 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 26 to 30.