A Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Randomized Trial to Compare the Effect of Different Doses of ALN-PCSSC Given as Single or Multiple Subcutaneous Injections in Subjects With High Cardiovascular Risk and Elevated LDL-C
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Inclisiran (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ORION; ORION-1
- Sponsors The Medicines Company
- 07 May 2018 Results of effect of inclisiran on pre-specified secondary lipid and lipoprotein outcomes published in the Circulation.
- 07 May 2018 Results presented in an the Medicines Company media release.
- 07 May 2018 According to an the Medicines Company media release, results from this study is accepted for publication in Circulation, the Journal of the American Heart Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History