A randomized, double blind, double-dummy placebo controlled, 3-way cross-over study to determine the test-retest reliability of, and the effect of oral retigabine and riluzole on, peripheral motor nerve excitability measurements in patients with Amyotrophic-lateral-sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Retigabine (Primary) ; Riluzole
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 26 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 12 Dec 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 16 to 18 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 01 Sep 2015 New trial record