A Pilot Clinical Trial Investigating the Intra-subject Variability of Pharmacokinetics and Glucodynamics of BioChaperone Insulin Lispro U-100 Product (2 Single Doses of 0.2 U/kg) and U-200 Product (2 Single Doses of 0.2 U/kg) in Healthy Male and Female
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin lispro (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Adocia
- 06 Jun 2016 Abstract detailing results from this trial has been accepted for publication in Diabetes Care, in conjunction with American Diabetes Association 76th Scientific Sessions, according to an Adocia media release.
- 17 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2015 According to an Adocia media release, results from this trial are expected by the end of 2015.