A Phase III, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study to Asses the Safety and Efficacy of VM202 to Treat Chronic Nonhealing Foot Ulcers in Diabetic Patients With Concomitant Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Donaperminogene seltoplasmid (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic foot ulcer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ViroMed
- 03 Aug 2017 According to a VM BioPharma media release, the first patient has been dosed in this trial.
- 26 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 26 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.