A Pilot Study of Mitoxantrone-Based Four Drug Reinduction in Combination With Bortezomib for Relapsed or Refractory Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia or Lymphoblastic Lymphoma in Children and Young Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Hydrocortisone; Methotrexate; Mitoxantrone; Pegaspargase; Vincristine
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 30 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 02 Sep 2015 New trial record