Long-term continuous infusion of anti-GD2 antibody CH14.18/CHO in relapsed/refractory High-Risk neuroblastoma patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dinutuximab beta (Primary) ; Aldesleukin; Isotretinoin
- Indications Neuroblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Apeiron Biologics
- 18 Dec 2017 According to an APEIRON Biologics media release, results of this study were a key component of Marketing Authorisation Application for dinutuximab beta to the European Medicines Agency granted in May, 2017. Data will be used for Biologics Licence Application (BLA) to the FDA in the U.S. which is expected during 2018.
- 18 Dec 2017 According to an APEIRON Biologics media release, Dr. Holger Lode is a primary investigator of this trial.
- 18 Dec 2017 According to an APEIRON Biologics media release, data from this trial published in the December issue of mAbs.