A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, 52-Week, Chronic-Dosing, Multi-Center Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of PT010, PT009 and PT003 in Subjects With Moderate to Very Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide/formoterol (Primary) ; Budesonide/formoterol/glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Formoterol/glycopyrrolate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pearl Therapeutics
- 14 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 6 Sep 2017.
- 14 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 6 Sep 2017.
- 27 Sep 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.