A Phase 1 Multi Arm Study Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacology and Preliminary Activity of the Co-Administration of MM-151 With Seribantumab (MM-121), Istiratumab (MM-141), or Trametinib in Biomarker-selected Cancer Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Istiratumab (Primary) ; MM-151 (Primary) ; Seribantumab (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Head and neck cancer; Lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merrimack Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 19 May 2016 Treatment table, drug descriptors and purpose were modified to reflect the changes presented in a Merrimack Pharmaceuticals media release.