A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Phase 3 Study of Nivolumab, Nivolumab in Combination With Ipilimumab, or Placebo as Maintenance Therapy in Subjects With Extensive-Stage Disease Small Cell Lung Cancer (ED-SCLC) After Completion of Platinum-based First Line Chemotherapy (CheckMate 451: CHECKpoint Pathway and nivoluMAb Clinical Trial Evaluation 451)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 451
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 18 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 810 to 940.
- 06 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 15 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.