A Two-Arm, Phase 1b, Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study of ME-401 in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory CLL, SLL, or FL and an Open-Label Study of ME-401 in Combination With Rituximab in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory CLL/SLL or B-cell NHL
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ME 401 (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors MEI Pharma
- 30 Aug 2018 According to a company media release, company expects to report data updates from the Phase 1b study, including at a medical meeting late in Q4 2018.
- 26 Jun 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 126 to 133.
- 17 Jun 2018 Results (n=31) presented at the 23rd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History