An Open-label(Part1), Single Arm(Part1), Randomized(Part2), Double-blind(Part2), Active-controlled(Part2), Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 'GC3110A(QIV)' in Healthy Children
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GC 3110A (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GC Pharma; Green Cross
- 02 Jan 2018 According to a GC Pharma media release, Green Cross Corporation rebrands itself to GC Pharma.
- 04 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Sep 2016.