MK-3475 in Combination With Standard RCHOP Therapy for Previously Untreated Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Dec 2017 Preliminary results (n=17) presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 24 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 30.
- 24 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2020 to 24 Nov 2020.