RECOVERY: A Prospective, Multi-center, Randomized Controlled Trial Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of the Combo Bio-engineered Sirolimus-eluting Stent Versus the Nano Polymer-free Sirolimus-eluting Stent in the Treatment of Patients With de Novo Stenotic Lesions of Native Coronary Artery
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD34 monoclonal antibody/sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary arteriosclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RECOVERY
- Sponsors OrbusNeich
- 02 Nov 2017 Results presented at the 29th Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.
- 23 Oct 2017 According to an OrbusNeich media release, data will be presented at the 29th Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT).
- 05 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.