Single Arm, Multicentre Study of Carfilzomib in Combination With Thalidomide and Dexamethasone (CaTD) in Patients With Relapsed and/or Refractory Multiple Myeloma (RRMM)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALLG MM18
- 17 Apr 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 50.
- 01 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 11 Sep 2015 New trial record