A Phase 1/2, Open-Label Safety and Efficacy Evaluation of CRS-207 in Combination With Epacadostat in Adults With Platinum-Resistant Ovarian, Fallopian, or Peritoneal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CRS 207 (Primary) ; Epacadostat (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SEASCAPE
- Sponsors Aduro BioTech
- 12 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to an Aduro BioTech media release
- 12 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 21 Nov 2016 According to an Aduro BioTech media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has lifted the partial clinical hold placed on its clinical trials evaluating the LADD (live, attenuated double-deleted) immunotherapy platform, enabling patient enrollment to resume in all the company-sponsored clinical studies.