A Multicenter, 6-week, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-design Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of NFC-1 in Adolescents (Ages 12-17) With Genetic Disorders Impacting Metabotropic Glutamate Receptors and ADHD
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fasoracetam (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAGA
- Sponsors Aevi Genomic Medicine
- 20 Apr 2017 Updated responder data from a subset of genomically identified patients, published in an Aevi Genomic Medicine media release.
- 12 Apr 2017 According to an Aevi Genomic Medicine media release, results identifying a genomic subset of responders from the SAGA trial of AEVI-001 will be presented at the 6th World Congress on ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder).
- 20 Mar 2017 According to an Aevi Genomic Medicine media release, Robert L. Findling is a Principal Investigator of this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History