A Randomized, Open-Label, Two-arm, Comparative Study in Chinese Subjects With Chemotherapy Naïve Stage IV Melanoma Receiving Ipilimumab (3 mg/kg) vs. Dacarbazine
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Dacarbazine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 15 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Apr 2019 to 5 Nov 2019.
- 15 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jun 2018 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 24 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.