A double-blind, randomised, placebo controlled single ascending doses (SAD) and multiple ascending dose (MAD) study of MOR106 in healthy volunteers and patients with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MOR 106 (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Osteoarthritis; Osteoporosis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Galapagos NV
- 17 Feb 2018 Results presented in the Galapagos NV media release.
- 17 Feb 2018 Results presented in a MorphoSys Media Release.
- 17 Feb 2018 According to a MorphoSys media release, detailed results were presented at the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) Annual Meeting 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History