Effect of Low-dose vs. High-dose Pitavastatin on In-stent Restenosis, Endothelial Function, Circulating microRNAs, and Cardiovascular Events in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease Requiring Stent Implantation: OCT and NIRS Comparison
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pitavastatin (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Atherosclerosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms ELEVATE
- 16 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 16 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 23 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.