Adjunctive Vorapaxar Therapy in Patients With Prior Myocardial Infarction Treated With New Generation P2Y12 Receptor Inhibitors Prasugrel and Ticagrelor (VORA-PRATIC): A Prospective, Randomized, Pharmacodynamic Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vorapaxar (Primary) ; Aspirin; Prasugrel; Ticagrelor
- Indications Myocardial infarction
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms VORA-PRATIC
- 01 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 01 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 08 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.