A Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label Clinical Trial Assessing the Efficacy of Octreotide in Decreasing Blood and Iron Requirements in Patients With Refractory Anaemia Due to Angiodysplasias
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Octreotide (Primary)
- Indications Angiodysplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OCEAN
- 18 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 18 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated