A Phase I, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose-escalating Clinical Trial With KH176
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs KH 176 (Primary)
- Indications Leigh disease; MELAS syndrome; Mitochondrial disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Khondrion
- 16 Nov 2017 According to a Khondrion media release, results were published in the Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases.
- 05 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Sep 2015 New trial record