A Phase IIb, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover, Safety and Efficacy Study of Centanafadine Sustained-Release (CTN SR) in Adults With Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Centanafadine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Euthymics Bioscience
- 14 Dec 2016 According to a Neurovance media release, positive results from this trial will be used to support an FDA regulatory package for centanafadine.
- 27 Jul 2016 Primary endpoint (Changes in Total Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Rating Scale IV (ADHD-RS-IV) Score) has been met, according to a Neurovance Inc. media release.
- 27 Jul 2016 Results published in a Neurovance Inc. media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History