A Phase 3, Randomized, Vehicle-Controlled, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of a Once-Daily CLS001 Topical Gel Versus Vehicle Administered for 12 Weeks to Subjects With Papulopustular Rosacea With an Open-Label Safety Extension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Omiganan (Primary)
- Indications Rosacea
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cutanea Life Sciences
- 07 May 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 11 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.