An Open-Label, Randomised, Multi-Drug, Biomarker-Directed, Multi-Centre, Multi-arm Phase 1b Study in Patients With Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (MIBC) Who Have Progressed on Prior Treatment (BISCAY).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 4547 (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary) ; Olaparib (Primary) ; Vistusertib (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms BISCAY
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 21 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 19 Apr 2019 to 29 Nov 2019.
- 21 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 19 Apr 2019 to 29 Nov 2019.
- 06 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 110 to 140.