An Open-Label, Randomised, Multi-Drug, Biomarker-Directed, Multi-Centre, Multi-arm Phase 1b Study in Patients With Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (MIBC) Who Have Progressed on Prior Treatment (BISCAY).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 4547 (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary) ; Olaparib (Primary) ; Vistusertib (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BISCAY
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 06 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 110 to 140.
- 30 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 21 Mar 2019 to 19 Apr 2019.
- 30 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 21 Mar 2019 to 19 Apr 2019.