A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, 3-arm Parallel-group, Multicenter, Phase IIa Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of UBITh® AD Immunotherapeutic Vaccine (UB-311) in Patients With Mild Alzheimer's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs UB 311 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors United Neuroscience
- 18 Jul 2018 According to a United Neuroscience media release, data will be presented at the upcoming Alzheimer's Association International Conference (AAIC) 2018.
- 01 Nov 2017 According to an United Neuroscience media release, data from 43 patients was presented at the Clinical Trials on Alzheimer's Disease Meeting, 2017.
- 24 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.